We have T-shirts available for a donation of any amount! Contact us for more info.
We Need YOU!
- Please call or send your email if you would be able to be a part of the praying foundation of Care Net
- Are you ready to be that helper and mentor to an expectant dad? We can train you, provide curriculum, and work around your schedule. Call or stop in to the Center!
- Do you have social media know-how and experience? Would you like to be a part of a committee of tweeters and posters?
- Are you willing to listen, to take time to share information with people making important decisions, to be a Change Agent in your community? Consider applying to volunteer or be on the Care Net board.
- Do you have ideas about how to positively intervene in the lives of the estimated 120 women in Wayne County who will abort their child this year? Stop in and share your thoughts.
Easy Ways to Give:
- Strengthen Care-Net’s annual budget planning by donating regularly using your bank’s monthly bill pay plan. Or to use egiving, contact us to set it up for you.
- Drop off your deposits for Care Net at EZ Bottle and Can Return right up the street from our office on E. Union St. (Rte. 31) in Newark.
- Bring your unneeded clothes (in bags) and housewares (in boxes) to Reflections Consignment Boutique under the Care Net account #10654+.
- Use smile.amazon.com; select Study the Options Please Inc in Newark NY, and a portion of your purchases will be donated back to Care Net. It’s the same amazon, same prices.
- If your employer partners with United Way you can designate your contribution to go directly to Care Net by choosing #802835.